- Lamaze Instructor • Newborn Care Specialist • Lactation Consultant
Victoria is a International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC),Advanced Lactation Consultant (ALC), Board Certified Lamaze Instructor (LCCE), Newborn Care Specialist (NCS) and Certified Cloth Diaper Expert.
With using your own web and FREE Skype service, Victoria can provide you with face-to-face live video consultation wherever you are. This is especially helpful with breast pump set-up and supplies or demonstrate some basic comfort measures for the baby.
Newborn Care Specialist (NCS)
Victoria offers overnight care for families with singletons and multiples. She is knowledgeable in working with mothers who choose to breastfeed or formula feed. She has extensive background working with families with infants with special needs. Rates are based on number of children and distance. Victoria is available for out of state and country travel.
Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
Advanced Lactation (ALC)
Victoria also has experience educating mothers on Breastfeeding Basics, Sore Nipples, Blocked Ducts and Mastitis, Engorgement and Flat/Inverted Nipples. One of the main keys to successful breastfeeding is recognizing when you need help and getting it. She is available to go to the client's home.
- Provide a summary of discussions/recommendations from consultation
- Create a written plan to help you meet your goals
- Follow- up telephone and/or follow-up visit
- Give you a receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement
Lamaze Instructor (LCCE)
She is available to teach Lamaze in the comfort of your home. She will bring to you the latest Lamaze information and shows you a video, breathing/exercises, stages of labor and other Labor and Delivery topics. She works with expectant mothers who are on bed rest and work conflicts. She is available during weekday evenings and weekend hours.
Lamaze Education includes:
- Creating your own personal birth plan
- Role of the labor support person throughout all stages of labor and delivery
- Various comfort and relaxation techniques
- Possible interventions and complications of labor
- Introduction to breastfeeding
- Baby basics